If you’re looking for the best way to get rid of the weather forecast that appears on your iPhone’s lock screen, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you want to know how to cancel weather live on iPhone or you’re trying to figure out how to get rid of weather live on iPhone, this guide will show you how to get rid of it, once and for all.
What is Weather Live?
You’ll be able to see the most up-to-date weather forecasts for your city and other areas around the world, all in a visually appealing and novel way!
- Easy-to-understand graphs for the next 24 hours and seven days of forecast temperatures.
- A variety of weather options to choose from.
- climatic and astronomical conditions at home and abroad
- Widget for the weather
- Weather forecasts for the morning and evening
- The most up-to-date weekday weather forecast
- Weather alerts and warnings
- Aesthetic depictions of the weather in real time
- Easy-to-use sharing tools
- Specifically created for the iPhone®, iPad®, and Apple Watch®
There are a few things you must do and know before cancelling subscriptions. They are:
Because you gave permission, once you subscribe to a plan and don’t cancel it manually like you did when you first subscribed, the plan will automatically renew.
When you sign up for a trial period and then cancel, you face the risk of losing all of the trial content.
You must cancel a membership manually 24 hours before the trial period expires.
We’ve made it very simple to cancel your Weather Live subscription from the start, avoiding any and all billing methods used by “Apalon Apps” (the developer). Let’s get to the meat of this guide now.
How to Cancel Weather Live Subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- To begin, open the settings app and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- Then select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
(Note that you might not see this tab right away.) If that’s the case, select iTunes & Appstore.)
- Then, select your Apple ID. Sign in using your Apple ID, then scroll down to the “Subscriptions” option.
- Then, tap on the Weather Live (subscription) you’d like to check out.
- Now press the Cancel button.
(Note that if there isn’t a “Cancel Subscription” button for Weather Live°, it has already been cancelled.) It will no longer be renewed).
How to Cancel Weather Live Subscription on your Android device
To cancel your Weather Live subscription on Android, you must first understand that simply removing the Weather Live app will not enough. Follow the steps below to get started:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store. Make sure you’re signed into the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Go to “Subscriptions” from the menu.
- Select the Weather Live subscription you want to cancel and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Complete the task as directed.
Your future subscriptions will be revoked and will not be renewed after your Weather Live subscription has been withdrawn from Google Play.
How to Cancel Weather Live Subscription on a Mac computer.
Follow these steps on your Mac to cancel your Weather Live subscription:
To get started, open the Mac App Store and then select your name from the sidebar at the bottom.
At the top of the window, select the “View Information” tab and, if prompted, sign in.
Scroll down to the “Subscriptions” option on the following page, then select “Manage.”
Then, next to the Weather Live app, select “Edit” and then “Cancel Subscription.”
Note: If you need to manage a subscription, make sure you use the exact username and ID you used to set it up. This isn’t always the same as your Apple ID or Android brand ID.
However, if you forget your password, contact the App for assistance or to have your password reset.
How to Cancel Weather Live Subscription on PayPal.
Follow these steps to discontinue your Weather Live membership through PayPal:
- Go to www.paypal.com to log in to your PayPal account.
- Next to the logout option, click on the settings tab.
- In the Automatic Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu bar and then “Manage Automatic Payments.”
- You’ll be presented a list of previous merchant agreements. To cancel, click “Apalon Apps” or “Weather Live.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed to you. To stop making payments to Weather Live°, go to the “Cancel Automatic Payments” option and confirm your decision.
- To complete the unsubscription, click “Done” on the verification screen.
What to do if you subscribed directly on Weather Live’s website?
If your Weather Live subscription is billed using a payment provider other than the Appstore, Play Store, or PayPal, here’s how to cancel it.
You can sometimes establish a subscription on a company’s website without utilizing a third-party security service like PayPal or Apple. You may need to sign onto Weather Live’s website or contact their payment provider directly to unsubscribe.
If you find yourself in that situation, here are some general measures you can take:
- After locating the company’s details, contact them directly: Find all of Weather Live’s contact information here.
- Visit the Weather Live website. To go there, simply click the link.
- Please enter your username and password to access your account.
- Look for any of the following in the menu section: “Billing,” “Subscription,” “Payment,” “Manage Account,” “Settings,” “Billing,” “Subscription,” “Payment,” “Manage Account,” “Settings.”
- To cancel your subscription, click the link and follow the directions.
Read Also: How Good Are Crypto Trading Bots
How to delete Weather Live account
This app might have asked you to set up an account. When you sign up for an app, it’s easy, but it’s hard to get your account off. Since we don’t know about every app, we can only do our best.
If you want to delete your account, here are some things you can do:
Use Two Left Sticks to get in touch with Weather Live right away. Get all the information you need about all the people who can help you.
An email to firstname.lastname@example.org is what you should do to get help. Then, click to send an email to them asking them to delete your account.
If you want to delete or get your data back, check Weather Live’s Privacy/TOS/Support channels below. Then contact them.
How to Delete Weather Live from your iPhone or Android.
Remove Weather Live from your iPhone.
Follow these steps to get rid of Weather Live from your iOS device:
The following will appear as a shortcut on your home screen: Tap and hold Weather Live° until it begins to shake, then release.
There will be an X in the app icon’s upper left corner as soon as it starts shaking.
Select “iPhone Storage” from the General drop-down menu in the Settings app. You will then get a list of all the apps installed on your iPhone as you continue scrolling down. Remove the app by selecting it and then deleting it..
For iOS 11 and above:
Click on “General” and then “iPhone Storage” in your Settings. “Offload Unused Apps” is an option you’ll notice. The “Enable” button is just next to the “Enable” button. By selecting “Enable,” you may free up space on your phone by removing the apps you don’t use.
Delete Weather Live from Android
- To begin, launch the Google Play app and then tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- After you’ve completed these steps, navigate to “My Apps and Games,” then to “Installed.”
- You’ll see a list of all the apps you’ve installed on your phone.
- Now select Weather Live° and then click “uninstall.”
- You can also specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by typing it into the search bar, then selecting and uninstalling.
People also ask
How do I cancel the Weather Channel on my iPhone?
Tap on Premium or Go Premium in the upper right corner of the app. Afterwards, click on “Manage Subscribers.” Go to the app’s Settings page (the gear wheel in the upper left) and click Manage Subscription to get to this page.
How do you cancel a weather app?
Devices on the go. To uninstall a program from an Android smartphone, go to the Settings app and pick Apps from the menu. Uninstall The Weather Channel by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
How do you delete Weather Live app notifications?
Scroll through the list until you find your weather app and tap on it to access its settings. Now, tap ‘Notifications,’ and you’ll see a list of all the notifications that your weather app is permitted to send to you. Tap and turn off the notifications you don’t want to receive.
For More Topics Visit https://twoleftsticks.com/