With an estimated net worth of $5 million, G Flip is a well-known Australian singer, songwriter, drummer, and musician. They’ve sold out every show they’ve done in Australia, making them a “musical powerhouse” here.
On Triple J Unearthed in 2018 and on YouTube’s New Music Playlist, G Flip’s first tune “About You” was included. First solo engagement at SXSW in Austin Texas was scheduled for the next month.
What is G Flip Net Worth?
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Age:||27 Years Old|
|Born:||22 September 1994|
|Salary:||$1 Million (Annual)|
The Beginning of G Flip Life
Georgia It was on September 22, 1994 when Claire Flipo was brought into the world. For as long as Flipo has started drumming from the age of nine, percussion has always been an integral part of their composing process.
After previously working as a session drummer and backing vocalist for a number of Melbourne bands, they claimed to have “spent much of 2017 shut up in their bedroom creating and recording. Two of them attended OLA Primary School in Cheltenham and Star of the Sea College in Brighton for primary and secondary education. They graduated in 2011 from both schools.
Flipo released his second single, “Killing My Time,” in 2018. The ARIA Emerging Artist Scholarship was awarded to Flipo, who later that year was nominated for a J Award as Artist of the Year by the music industry.
Flipo played “Proud Mary” and “Blame It on the Boogie” during ABC’s “The Night is Yours” New Year’s Eve Celebration 2018 at the Sydney Opera House in 2018. “About You” appeared in The Bold Type Season 2 Episode 10 “About You” came in at number 38 in the Triple J Hottest 100, while “Killing My Time” came in at number 62.
The Australian Independent Record Labels Association recognised G Flip Emerging Independent Artist of the Year in 2019. (AIR). Later in the year, they released their debut studio record. At number six in 2020’s Triple J Hottest 100 was “Drink Too Much,” followed by “Lover,” at number 58, and then “Stupid,” at number 66, and then “I Am Not Afraid” at number 77.. In 2021, Flipo performed drums in Troye Sivan’s “IN A DREAM” live performance video.
Flipo collaborated with Crocs on two successful collections in 2020 and 2021, both of which sold out quickly. To commemorate G Flip, the ‘JibbitzTM charms that decorate each pair were created to reflect little facets of his life.’
It’s all about you!
In 2021, Flipo came out on Instagram as non-binary. She has made it clear that she is a lesbian. They make frequent use of pronouns such as they and they’re. G Flip is reportedly dating Chrishell Stause, a cast member of Netflix’s reality programme Selling Sunset, according to the 2022 reunion episode. Flipo and her entire family have been die-hard Collingwood Football Club fans for as long as she can remember. The NAB AFLW Grand Final was held at the MCG in 2021.
Award-Winning Projects and Individuals:
- Independent Artist of the Year, AIR Awards (2019)
- Australian Act of the Year, MTV Europe Music Awards (2020)
- Victoria’s Music Awards for Emerging Artists (2019)
- Live Pop Act of the Year at the National Live Music Awards (2019)
- Live Drummer of the Year at the National Live Music Awards (2020)
- Nominees in the Best Independent Pop Album/EP category for About Us (2020)
- For Breakthrough Artist, About Us has been nominated for an ARIA Music Award (2019)
- About Us has been nominated for the ARIA Music Award for Best Independent Album (2019)
- Nominations for Best Video at the ARIA Music Awards have been announced for the single “Drink Too Much.
- J Award nominations have been made for Unearthed Artist of the Year (2018)
- Nominees in the category of Best Musician at the Music Victoria Awards (2021)
- Nominations for the Music Victoria Awards’ Best Solo Act category (2021)
- Nominations for the National Live Music Awards’ Best New Act category (2019)
G Flip Net Worth:
G Flip is expected to have a $5 million fortune by the year 2022. As a result of their musical careers and other pursuits, they have acquired a fortune. They have also received various awards and nominations for their work.