Mary Ann Handley Net Worth
Mary Handley is an American Politician. Handley was on the Manchester Board of Directors from 1987 to1989 and Deputy Mayor of Manchester from 1991 to 1996,as well as a member of the Commerce, Higher Education and judiciary Committees. Her Net worth is $9 billion.
Career: Mary Ann Handley
Handley attended Wesleyan university, the university of London and university College. She earned her B.A. from Connecticut College and her M.A. from the University of Connecticut. Her Professional experience includes working as a Professor of History at Manchester Community College from 1967 to 1997
- Appropriations Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Commerce Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee, Connecticut Senate
Articles By Ann
- Why I Write
- The Power of Meaty Metaphor to explain a boring concept
Please Visit Our Website for More Related Posts – Two Left Sticks!