In this week’s episode, Luke and Larry talk about what the Zenimax vs. Oculus ruling could mean for the future of VR. Then, they tackle The Last Guardian price cut and discuss how people should view price and value for games. Larry freaks out about a moving picture of green that announced Timesplitters Rewind. In this week’s Random Question of the Week, the guys talk about their favorite podcasts.
If you would like to ask us a question (even a RQotW), email us: email@example.com
- 9:05 – Releases of the Week
- 11:34 – Zenimax vs. Oculus and VR’s future
- 34:22 – A Bunch of Overwatch Mumbojumbo
- 41:26 – Switch Launch Lineup Defense
- 47:36 – The Last Guardian Price Cut
- 56:21 – PS4 Pro sales numbers
- 1:01:44 – Titanfall 2 Didn’t Sell Well
- 1:08:27 – Devolver Digital and the Travel Ban
- 1:13:21 – A New Tony Hawk Game
- 1:15:43: RQotW – What podcasts do you listen to?
Follow us on:
Luke Croft (@TKfromAntioch)
Larry Hunt (@LarHuntsZombies)