Ben, Larry, and Luke get together to talk about the latest gaming news. Larry discusses the For Honor Beta and gives his thoughts on the gameplay. Ben ponders how backwards-compatibility will continue to play a role in the Xbox ecosystem. And Luke wants to know how they guys manage their gaming backlog, only to reveal his totally nerdy way of doing so. Plus, so much more in last week’s gaming news and a game of “Is this Pokemon Created or Contrived?”
If you’d like to email us a question or have any cool ideas for our 100th episode, you can do so at email@example.com
The Timestamps will be a bit inaccurate this week due to unforeseen circumstances. There are a few audio issues in the beginning of the podcast, and there is a chunk missing from where the stream dropped.
- 7:45 – What Have You Been Playing
- 11:57 – Releases of the Week
- 13:54 – Scorpio and Backwards Compatibility
- 18:35 – Gaming Backlogs
- 25:45 – For Honor Beta
- 36:27 – Project Scorpio and VR
- 47:00 – Import Tariffs
- 53:04 – Hideo Kojima and Sexualization in Games
- 59:40 – Battlefield 1 DLC
- 1:01:22 – Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Announced
- 1:04:22 – Prey Release Date
- 1:05:34 – RQotW Game: Pokemon? Created or Contrived?